ProMedia Training, LLC Terms of Service
1. Use of Site
2. DIscussions and Use of the Site and Service
ProMedia Training, LLC, imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to
the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; (f) threaten, harass, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity) of third parties; (g) share in Discussions or Forums on site that publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, offensive, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information or (h) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human- perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
3. Alleged Violations
4. User Warranty
As a User you warrant that ProMedia Training’s Videos and Materials are solely for the purpose of improving your Pro Tools User skills and for your own personal betterment and enjoyment.
5. USERNAME/PASSWORD PROTECTION. Upon registering, you will choose a username / login and password that will permit you to access the appropriate level of services for the Site. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect and ensure the accuracy of any login, password or payment information provided in connection with the Services. You further agree to be the sole user of your username/password and the Services, and to promptly notify ProMedia Training, LLC at 888-277- 0457 or email@example.com, if this is not the case.
6. Subscription - Automatic Renewal and Cancellation Policies
If you are a subscriber, you agree that your subscription shall renew automatically, and that you authorize automatic renewal of your subscription until it is cancelled. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time. To do so, contact us using any of the methods described at https://www.protoolstraining.com/contact.html and provide your account username or account email address in the “Comments” section of the “Contact Us” form. Or you may call 888-277-0457 and leave instructions with your account details with our admin department.. Your account will be canceled within five (5) business days of receipt and acceptance of your cancellation. Company will refund any payment made within sixty (60) days of the payment date.
7. Trademark and Copyright
ProMedia Training, LLC., and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of ProMedia Training, LLC. and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted with the United States Copyright Office ( USCO), and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and copyright infringement and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for damages, profits, attorneys fees, and court costs.
8. Intellectual Property Notices The name "ProMedia Training, LLC a.k.a, www.ProToolsTraining.com" and its logo are trademarks and domains of Company. The Site contains proprietary, original created material that is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. ProMedia, our instructors and our licensors retain all intellectual property rights with respect to such proprietary, original material. It is understood that anyone who mis-appropriates the Company's name or content for commercial use, without the express permission of the Company, may subject himself to civil or criminal penalties. Similarly, any commercial publication or exploitation of the Services or any content provided in connection therewith is specifically prohibited and anyone wishing to do so must first request and receive prior written permission from Company.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. ProMedia Training, LLC. has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. No Warranty
The Materials and Videos provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. ProMedia Training, LLC. further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials and Videos at this Site. ProMedia Training, LLC. may make changes to the Materials and Videos at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials and Videos at this Site may be at any time out of date, and ProMedia Training, LLC. makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site. Use of the Videos and Materials does not guarantee a users ability to grasp and learn content, nor is any content accredited by any Department of Education.
11. Limitation of Liability
In no event will ProMedia Training, LLC., its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
13. Applicable Law
14. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of July 10, 2019 and are subject to change without notice by ProMedia Training, LLC. at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
15. Limitations Provision
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
CONTACT PROMEDIA TRAINING, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org 888-277-0457